Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Sudden Attack of The Mind....

Exam is in a weeks time... Why must i recall everything done to hurt me at this time?? Shouldn't i be at least focused on my revision?? Dont ask me not to think too much isnt going to be a solution.... i know its there... Here's the thing, in the past 4 years with him, there were some moments of our arguements some harsh things were said... it hurt bad... i dont know whether i've totally forgotten about it... but must it pop up and show its ugly face at me at this present time?? argh.. everything seem so jumbled up now...i'm living in a box... In the corners of my mind, all i can question is, what am i fighting for?? am i still able to fight for love? to go on persevering and taking every single blow...

0 comments:

The Script

Music Spree


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com