Tuesday, April 13, 2010

As i wonder....

What if... what i'm doing now isnt what i was meant to do???
What if.... i should be doing something else more meaningful...
Something that would get me pumped up....
Something that would let me bring out the best potential in me??

Geez.... 4th month into the profession....
I dunno if i'm happy... or sad... or frustrated... or bored....
I dunno.... its as though my senses are already numb...
All i think of every now and then is...
how many periods i have left....
how much work to i have to complete...
how much more things do i have to do before the date line...
Are people observing me as i do my work??
Do i talk too much??
Do i complain too much??
When can i go home....
or mayb... what am i going to do with these bunch of ridiculous pupils...

Everytime i sit at my table.... time just ticks away...
I dunno whether i'm using the best of my time in school...
Whether or not.. my pupil will achieve something at the end of my class....

Life is just passing my day by day....
I'm sitting here now... wondering.. how would classes be tomorrow....
whether o not i'm going to make another mistake...
whether o not my pupils will listen to me....

I'm tired.... after 4 months... i'm kinda burnt out...
lost my voice almost 3 time already...
havent fully recovered yet...
i need something meaningful to happen in my life...
its as though i've just outshined myself...
no place to move anymore...

tired to letting people tell me what to do....
tired of lazy pupils... who dont care about their life...
who do whatever they want in class...
and get away with it..
just because of their background... or mayb even because their parents think that they are angels...

0 comments:

The Script

Music Spree


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com