Sunday, June 28, 2009

Patch Up My Broken Heart.... Please....

Love is a beautiful feeling... but it hurts like nuts too....

3 and a half year just flew past me in a blink of an eye... It ended 2 days ago.... I still cant believe its over.... Why?...Why?... Why?.... It started off perfect...it seems that we were going to be together forever...  But everything fell apart... I know still love him... but i have to let him go... The song 'Taking Back My Love' by Enrique Iglesias and Ciara is ringing over and over again.... But my heart...is ripping apart... I woke up this morning, the 3rd morning after the break up.. all i can think of is him.... i see him everywhere... in my head... in the mirror... even in the songs playing on the radio...  I just wish i could forward time... just a bit faster... at least it would clear my head... At least the pain would decrease.... God I need u here with me now... i'm so empty.... life seems like its ticking away with no meaning.... My head tells me what i know i must do... but my heart is radiating the memories of the past....memories that i'd always cherish... if only... if only... But destiny is yet to be written.... my life is at a crossroad where i need to make the right decision now... i want time... i want space... at least it would give my heart a rest to heal from the wounds and sores.... 

3 comments:

sH@r0nM3i said...

i'll giv u time, i'll giv u space

zed said...

your friend will always be there for you...
time n space won't heal it, you just have to learn to get used with it..

be strong gal =)

Priscilla a.k.a Prisca said...

i have to get use to all this... its just so new to me.... i feel so unreal...

The Script

Music Spree


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com