Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Ride Home.....

My journey home from Ipoh wasnt a very pleasant one...
The bus took an extra long route and it was raining cats and dogs passing the Nilai highway.... Air-con wasnt really cooling me off either.... the feeling of missing and home jumbled up inside me...To much to handle, all at once... That didnt stop there... the time of arrival was an hour later than usual.... In addition to that, i bumped my head while getting off the bus... and had quite a bloody accident while trying to get my luggage from d cabin below... i hit my lips on the side of the cabin door... the taste of blood was unrecognizable...but i knew if just wounded myself... stranger eyes follow me as i made my way clumsily towards the waiting area... sky still drizzling... my heart was screaming in pain and annoyance...hoping for my transport to arrive soon.... in the mean time... fumbling around in my bag for a pack of tissue paper to stop the bleeding.... First a look to the right... and then another to the left... and then to the right again.... It was then, i spotted a small red car heading in my direction.... with a sigh of relief... i hurried myself towards the stopping vehicle...got in... and awaited the moment of arrival home.....

6 comments:

kaiqing said...

ahhhh....the sight of the red car.. savior...

sH@r0nM3i said...

aiyoyo....u dun look so clumsy 1 lor...normally wat will happen to u will happen to kq de...haha

Priscilla a.k.a Prisca said...

hahaa... like tertukar nasib.. like just my luck... hahaha... i forgot how tall i was... sigh... now i've got scared lips... sigh...

sH@r0nM3i said...

owh...scared lips...i guess sum1 wont mind rite.??? *wink wink*

Priscilla a.k.a Prisca said...

i suppose so lo.... hehe... tak kan b4 kiss check d lips 1st meh... tak syok la... :P

sH@r0nM3i said...

*potong stim*....lolx

The Script

Music Spree


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com