Monday, October 6, 2008

The Beginning...

Finally....

I realise that blogging is the 'in' thing now... At first, i thought its just a waste of time... typing stuff online.. updating it... But then, everybody seems to on a 'blogging-spree'...
Well.. I'm trying to kill my boredom here... instead of growing unnecessary 'mushrooms'...
I might as well just start my own blog... So here i am... At least now i have a place to sharpen my writting skills... Gosh! it feels like a thousand years since i've written any essays... brains blunt now... but... i'll think of something though... Anyways, welcome to my blog.. do feel free to leave comments or just a small note when you've visited my blog... Appreciate it lots....

2 comments:

ling said...

woohoo..
finally..
-
write whatever you want..
be true to yourself..
don't really care what ppl will say or think..
this is your blog..
not a populist magazine..

sH@r0nM3i said...

yupyup,wat ur sis say is correct....finally pris is kinda updated now...lol

The Script

Music Spree


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com