Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm In the Mood for Dancing.... I mean... Hip-Hop...

Step Up.... Step Up 2...

Argh!! I'm just so motivated to go for some lessons... The moves are just so cool... Maybe with my body weight and size.. i might end up in crutches... But...damn.. its just freaking awesome...I seriously love these two movies... i cant stop watching selected scenes over and over again.. then dream bout me doing those ultra cool moves.. Talking bout a wanabe... Secretly, i serious might actually go for classes... hehe...

1 comments:

sH@r0nM3i said...

Prisca.....i wanna dance too...seriously, did u watch basketball hot?...there got sum simple hip hop dance...i realy miss the time wit u guys when we learn that dance...ahahaha

The Script

Music Spree


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com