Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TURkisH DeliGht..

I never imagined that i would actually befriend anyone from the middle-east... until one day... I was introduced to using SKYPE... I never had any good impressions about using it at first... but then, WTH.... i was about to lose my mind if i didnt find anything to do.... For your infomation, BOREDOM is a common syndrome here in college... If ur not active, (sports) you better make sure you have plenty of TV drama series, movies or music to keep your mind occupied... or else... you'd definately have a major case of BRAIN-Rust... Anyway, back to my story... I met this Turkish guy online.... I was a bit skeptical bout having a conversation with him.. I just played along... whats wrong with making new friends, I thought .. We did have a bit of communication break-down coz he wasnt really English educated... Gosh!! you have no idea how broken my English was just to have him understand me.... well, it was fun though... I asked him to teach me Turkish... it got even more interesting when he sent me some Turkish music... I had no idea that Turkish people were so updated... haha... *call me mean... Before that conversation, i always thought that the only people there were like farmers or something like that... ahem! ahem!... With all that he taught me, i sort of got a bit obsessed with anything Turkish... Oh, the other fun part is i did teach him a bit of Malay... and because we webcam, we sort of tried to speak in each other's language... haha... it was kinda fun and as usual i would normally screwed up most of the time...The best part is, i'm able to sing a turkish song now... its by some hot chick named DEMET AKALIN... darn... Well, if you'd imagine her wearing a 'JUBAH'.. haha... i would seriously advise you to never judge a book by its cover people... this mama here... is freaking hot... talking bout almost 99% of the nation is ISLAMIC... If she was in Malaysia, i think PAS might throw a fit.... *you know what i mean.. Oh... and there's this other guy singer... His name is TARKAN... Hmm.. lovely eyes... seriously... its the electrifying kind... By the way, for your information... the song 'KISS KISS' sang by Holly Vallance, is originally by him... Anyway, the story hasnt had an ending yet... as long as both of us are still friends... and there will always be something to talk about... Hmm.. i do have something bothering me though.. i just realized that SKYPE is really famous to folks from that part of the world... in 10 people you meet, 6 might just be from the middle-east... i guess thats the only way of internet misuse for them kua... Geez!!
Here's some TURKISH that i've learnt so far....
Seni Seviyorum - I Love You
Seni Ozluyorum - I Miss You
Nasilsin - How are you?
Sen - You
Ben - Me
Arkadas - Friend
Yemek - Eat
Neden - Why
Gule Gule - Bye Bye
Iyigeceler - Goodnight
Tatil - Vacation
Mucize - Miracle
Anne - Mother
Baba - Father

2 comments:

sH@r0nM3i said...

gal, make sure u js fren o.....there's jc out there...hehehe

CeLiNe said...

hey, i saw him before, when i went into ur room accidently i saw him..haha..

The Script

Music Spree


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com