Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Event of the Year....

Birthday for me this year was really, really meaningful... I'd should say that it was the event of the year...Why?


1. My kindergarden-highschool friend wished me a month earlier on the same date of my birthday...

2. I slept early..

3. So many phone calls, messages that almost made my inbox explode...

4. I got extra $$$$...hehe..

5. I had two birthday cakes.. The 1st one was from my Gamelan team.. I really didnt see thatcoming... Thank God they loved the cake as much as i did....(loved it so much not to smear my face with it laa...) Phew!!..


6. I got my first eyebrow/ eyeshadow... haha.. Sound like I'm forced to learn to vandalise my face from now on... hehe...


7. I made my Malay friends put a 'tudung' on my head... I didn't look too bad though.. LOL!! But definately, that will be the 1st and last time I'd do that...







8. Johnathan gave me a wonderful birthday package... a bottle of Ralph Lauren perfume,Ferrero's, a self-bulit musical circuit (engineer to be maa...) and not to mention a hand made card...huu... Seriously it was so touching, i literally cried.... I think i'm going to take years to finish that bottle of perfume...jimat laa... things like that don't come always leh...


9.My best buddies Sharon and Qing...gave me my 2nd birthday cake..and a cute t-shirt... simply BFF la!!








P/S: Just wana say a big thanks to everyone who made my day a very special one.... Its more than i could ever ask for... Cheers!!



3 comments:

sH@r0nM3i said...

wah gal, so long baru update 1 post nia???put more ma....bff ...muaks muaks

Priscilla a.k.a Prisca said...

Yalor.. no inspiration de ma... had to crack my brains on what to type in my blog... sigh....

kaiqing said...

no nid to crack head punya...bang it can ady...

The Script

Music Spree


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com