Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Flasher II...

I woke up late today... I was suppose to go for a jog at City Park early enough to avoid the early sun... My bed was so inviting...the sound of the alarm was like my lullaby... I slept on... Until the sound of the alarm played for the third time... Sheesh!! Ok.. Ok... I'll wake up.. Darn!! the digital numbers on my handphone display showed 7:43am... I'm so late... it either i quit and continue my journey into the dream world... or spank myself up and get ready for a quick jog... I decided i would just take the course around my neighbourhood...at least i can save the travelling time to and fro from the park...and avoid the sun...

So, I got up and changed into my PJ's, tied my hair, grabbing my earphones off the telephone desk... I cant jog without music.. It sort of gets me pumped up to workout on the tracks... Just before i stepped out of the house.. A sudden flashback of the freak that stood in the back lanes yesterday played through my mind... I thought, "Would he be back petrify his victims again today?"... I glanced again at the back lane to where i saw him yesterday...no one.. I'd just take my chances then....

The neighbourhood was pretty peaceful this morning... I stopped my to pat my neighbour's dog before starting of my brisk walk.... As i walked, i pass the place where i saw the freak standing... my mind was playing games again with me... a hundred and one questions.... I looked at the time on my handphone... 8.30am.. Still to early i guessed, maybe he'll appear the same time yesterday...that was what i thought... Clearing my mind... i was determine to complete my exercise task of the day.....

After two and a half rounds, i did my warm downs... my eyes looking toward the back lane now and then... No one... I decided to wait a while longer..so i played with the neighbour's dog to past the time... 10 minutes past... i looked again towards the back lane... No one.. I supposed, the freak chose his spots carefully, not to repeat the same spot more then twice in order to reduce suspicion... I wonder who was his victim today...or did he get caught....


2 comments:

kaiqing said...

thank goodness he didn't pop up again.

Priscilla a.k.a Prisca said...

yea... wouldnt wana deal with the extra surprise... hehe... :P

The Script

Music Spree


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com