Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Flasher...

At exactly 10.15am this morning, i accidentally became a victim of a flasher... you know.. a sex maniac or pervert who intentionally reveals or shows his private part.. you may think i'm a sexist but its a definate chance that a flasher is a guy... and i use the singular form of 'part' is coz guys have only one thing (physically) valuable enough to show...

Anyways, it started off with me coming back from pilates.. i parked my car at the porch and was making my way to close the gate... when suddenly, i noticed a guy.. (didn't see what race he was) waving at me... at a glance as i was closing the gate i noticed his motion of pulling down his pants.. Oh gosh!! how thankful am i not to look directly at him.. Well, i did think of what would could have happened if i looked directly at him since he was sort of waiting at the back lane of the houses just opposite my house... Trauma?? Some may think... Nah!! to me, it'll just be a trip down my biology lesson on human reproduction... just that now its 3D.. *if you know what i mean...wink...wink..

I couldnt keep quiet bout this.. i was a bit embarassing having to tell my dad what happened... It wasnt his usual... MR.COOL reactions though...He was a bit concern bout this maniac hanging around in our neighbourhood... My mission tommorrow... is to see whether this crazy fella still stops at the same place to look out for his victims... if he is... some means of action should be taken...


0 comments:

The Script

Music Spree


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com